The clothing industry is still one of the most polluting and degrading industries in the world. However, we strive to ensure that our actions are not at the expense of humans, animals, or the environment. This is what DutchSpirit believes in and works for! We choose fairtrade!
Our clothing is fair priced. A fair price for our high quality products, a fair reward for the people who produce the products, and a fair price for the user! So, make a choice and choose fair wear! DutchSpirit also stands for top quality, innovation, carbon neutral production and careful use of natural resources. That’s why we ask the customer to return the Inspire work wear so we can recycle it.
DutchSpirit makes conscious choices, choices that we support and stand by 100%. This leads to our 10 promises:
- Fair pricing. We pay a fair purchase price so that the suppliers can provide fair wages for their workers.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy concerning mistreatment of human rights (for example: child labour.)
- We apply a fair selling price (with margins that fashion giants would laugh at), so you don’t overpay.
- Working with sustainable fabrics cannot derogate quality or comfort.
- We reuse/recycle all our products and facilitate the recall procedure.
- We aim for the shortest possible transport distances.
- Our lease contracts are crystal clear.
- We do all our purchases at sustainable like-minded companies.
- We promise that you will be extremely satisfied with our products of top quality.
- Our aim is to make a statement to the rest of the world, will you join us?!